You pay for Apple App Store, Apple Music and iTunes using your Vodacom airtime. It’s a fast and easy way to pay for the entertainment you love. Apple Music is available on iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices as well as other selected devices.
How to add Apple Music to your Vodacom account
1. Click on Add to my bill
2. You will be redirected to the secure site Vodacom Offers to verify your mobile number at https://idgw.vodafone.com/authorise#/xxxx
3. Enter your Vodacom Prepaid, Top Up or Contract mobile cellphone number and click Continue
4. You will receive a SMS containing a one-time pin. Enter the 6 digit pin and click Verify PIN
5. You will be redirected to https://offers.vodafone.com/za to view the Apple Music offer. Click on the offer
6. Tick the ‘I accept terms and conditions’ and then click on ‘ADD APPLE MUSIC NOW’
7. You will a receive a SMS confirming the activation of Apple Music on your Vodacom account.